Market Access Map is a free analytical portal that allows users to Access, Compare, Analyse and Download customs tariffs, tariff-rate quotas, trade remedies and non-tariff measures applicable to a specific good in any market in the world. The web-application is interactive, simple and easy to use.
Why should I use Market Access Map?
If you are an EXPORTER or an IMPORTER:
- Find tariff information and other market-access requirements quickly, easily and free of charge in the Home page.
- Compare customs tariffs imposed on your products across multiple markets using interactive charts and maps.
- Compare customs tariffs faced by your competitors in the destination market and see if you have a tariff advantage relative to them.
If you are a POLICYMAKER or a TRADE and INVESTMENT SUPPORT INSTITUTION:
- Compare customs tariffs and other market-access requirements across markets.
- Identify prospective markets for exports diversification.
- Print your results or Download them in the form of charts and Excel tables that can be embedded in reports or policy recommendations.
If you are a RESEARCHER or a TRADE ANALYST:
- Bulk Download data on applied tariffs, GTAP tariff protection databases, as well as the new ITC database of forward-looking preferential tariffs.
- Explore tariff reduction schedules under trade agreements.
If you are a TRADE NEGOTIATOR:
- Access customs tariffs for the past and present years under general (if applicable), most-favoured-nation (MFN) and preferential regimes, and Download data using customized queries
- Analyse more than 400 trade agreements that are in force, as well as their texts, timelines and parties.
- Prospect for potential partners in new trade agreements and identify which products/sectors should be included.